Thursday, September 9, 2010

Going to bed "early"

Here is my version of going to bed early:

Sit on the couch with friends until Amanda leaves for Preston's apartment (since he just got off work).

Decide 15 min later that I'm going to go to bed early for once.

Have discussion about something 'very deep' with Cass for another 15 minutes to a half hour.

Go up to my room, open computer, and get on Facebook for about an hour.

Blog for about 10 minutes...

Chat with a friend on Facebook some more.

Finally get up to brush teeth and wash face.

Read scriptures for 10 minutes and doddle around for another 1/2 hour (doing a rubik's cube of course).

finally get into bed 1 1/2 - 2 hours after I started this process.

WOW.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m just like that too! I hate it!

Adam and Cami said...

That's hilarious! I do that all the time! It's hard when you have distractions around, to just do what you want to in the first place! But atleast you decided to go to bed "early"! It's the thought that counts!