Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To Know Love

I'm trying to learn one of my favorite songs by little big town on the guitar. It's called 'To Know Love.' I love it because I can actually sing along and it's just wonderful. The song is complete picking on the guitar, and let me tell you, it is HARD. I only started learning it tonight, but I can barely even get the first measure down... But I am determined to learn this song, so I'll just keep chuggin' along, and hopefully it will make me a better guitarist :) If you haven't ever listened to it, you need to do so! There is playlist to the right where I have conviently added a clip of this song so you can hear it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude! that is saweet! i will be so excited to hear you sing and play when you get it down. :)

brittany michelle said...

you should play your guitar more often! at least, i think you should. i don't hear you play that often anyway. umm........ :)